New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Endometriosis
3 Replies
rupp3810 - November 13

I have had endometriosis since I was age 16. I am having all the signs of pregnancy. I have already had the morning sickness (still do sometimes), my stomach is growing, my breast are sore along with my nipples they have been growing too, i have cravings, mood swings, and i pee ALOT. I have taken almost 10 home pregnancy test all negative. I went to the doctor and got a pee test done negative I ended up asking to have my blood tried. But my doctor doesnt seem to believe me that I really have signs let alone that I might be pregnant. What can I do?

navychick91 - June 9

I had that with my first pregnancy. My sister does not pop on a home pregnancy test until she is almost 6 months for either of her two children. Endometriosis wont mimic a baby

maine - August 3

maybe you should get another doctor if your previous physician doesn't believe you. a second opinion will do.

bellagreen - November 24

There are a number of treatments available for endometriosis. They include surgery to remove the endo, pain medications, drugs that affect the hormonal system, herbal medicine of Fuyan Pill, and hysterectomy. If that doesn't work, you can get more help by consulting the online doctor like Wuhan Dr. Lee's TCM Clinic. Good luck with you!

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?